Are you tired of reading through job postings full of cliches yet? We couldn’t stand trying to write one. So here is our best, almost cliche-free job posting effort…
- If you are looking to work with a team who treats each other well, keep reading.
- If your desire is to invest hard work to create more opportunity for yourself, keep reading.
- If you believe in personal growth and want to work next to others who do too, keep reading.
- If you want to work with a healthy company who values hard work, family and relationship keep reading.
- We're a company that treats others as we wish to be treated.
- We're a company that sincerely cultivates a TEAM-FIRST mentality.
- We're a company that has the stability of experience with the energy and opportunity of a startup.
- We're a company that believes that every team member is capable of advancement…it's truly up to you.
We call it “Provision4Life”
We're hiring an entry level Frontline tech with the opportunity to advance into your own route. Our Frontline Tech's provide a premium interior reconditioning and maintenance program to auto dealerships.
During a day in the life of Frontline Tech you will:
- take a "reconditioned" car to a whole new level of clean and presentable... this is NOT what would normally be considered a detailing job. It is much different.
- meet up with an experienced Frontline Tech in a new model, outfitted work van…it will never be a weekend.
- travel to our dealership customers and provide an extraordinary customer experience for their car buying customers
- often work in several different locations in a fast paced environment... no two days are alike
- interact and stay connected with the rest of our team via a closed, custom social media platform called #slack. This is a great way to stay connected with other mobile teams, admin team, creative team, Directors and the Founder/CEO. 100% open doors.
- Display a proven work ethic based on honesty and integrity
- Have a solid work history
- Be committed to personal growth
- Be reliable and trainable
- Be in good physical shape (able to get up and down many times per day easily)
- Have good color vision (no colorblindness)
- Have the ability to focus well and not be "scatter minded" or easily distracted
- Have good organizational skills (able to handle and keep track of multiple tasks at once)
- Be willing and able to work in ALL weather conditions (we provide GREAT gear)
- Have a valid NY driver’s license in good standing
- Pass a background check
- Submit to drug screening
- Location: Hudson Valley, NY
- Annual Wage: starting @ $27,000 to $30,000
- opportunity for weekly bonus after 90 days on job
- Monday-Friday up to 50 hours a week
- paid holidays
- paid time-off
- health insurance
Image Auto was founded in 2003 by a young, inexperienced entrepreneur wanna-be who didn’t have a clue what he was doing. The company has grown every year since. Starting with Rim Doctor wheel repair services to dealerships in the Syracuse area, Image Auto has expanded to service dealerships across New York State and Pennsylvania with a variety of reconditioning services. Our Syracuse headquarters is also the home of our full-service wheel repair facility and our creative media agency, CongruentStory.com which was born out of creating media for the company’s internal and external initiatives and now works with local and national brands to creatively tell their story.