Assistant Mobile Wheel Repair Technician
Are you tired of reading through job postings full of cliches yet? We couldn’t stand trying to write one. So here is our best, almost cliche-free job posting effort…
- If you are looking to work with a team who treats each other well, keep reading.
- If your desire is to invest hard work to create more opportunity for yourself, keep reading.
- If you believe in personal growth and want to work next to others who do too, keep reading.
- If you want to work with a healthy company who values hard work, family and relationship keep reading.
- We're a company that treats others as we wish to be treated.
- We're a company that sincerely cultivates a TEAM-FIRST mentality.
- We're a company that has the stability of experience with the energy and opportunity of a startup.
- We're a company that believes that every team member is capable of advancement…it's truly up to you.
We call it “Provision4Life”
We're hiring an entry level, mobile wheel repair tech with the opportunity to advance into a team leader within the next 6-12 months. Our Rim Doctor mobile technicians repair and refinish wheels for local auto dealerships and retail customers.
During a day in the life of Rim Doctor Mobile you will:
- meet up with an experienced team leader in a new model, outfitted work van…it will never be a weekend.
- travel to our dealership customers and repair/refinish damaged aluminum wheels on their pre-owned inventory using several body-shop quality specialty tools and high efficiency spray equipment
- learn and practice specialty skills of prep, sanding, polishing and finishing.
- often work in several different locations in a fast paced environment. No two days are alike.
- interact and stay connected with the rest of our team via a closed, custom social media platform called #slack. This is a great way to stay connected with other mobile teams, admin team, creative team, Directors and the Founder/CEO. 100% open doors.
- A desire and ability to learn. We offer great training regardless of experience.
- You need reliable transportation to and from the meet-up location. To be a team leader you will need valid NYS drivers license in good standing and a good driving record.
- A good ability working with your hands and basic mechanical skills are a plus.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- You must be willing and able to work in all weather conditions--we provide great gear.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- The ability to repeatedly sit, stand, kneel, crouch, reach, bend, and occasionally lift up to 55 pounds.
- A good manual dexterity and ability to perform repetitive motions tasks.
- A good close range vision, depth perception and color vision.
- The ability to work around cleaning and painting chemicals with protective gear provided.
- And a clean presentation and good hygiene; you will be in and out of new auto dealerships.
Image Auto was founded in 2003 by a young, inexperienced entrepreneur wanna-be who didn’t have a clue what he was doing. The company has grown every year since. Starting with Rim Doctor wheel repair services to dealerships in the Syracuse area, Image Auto has expanded to service dealerships across New York State and Pennsylvania with a variety of reconditioning services. Our Syracuse headquarters is also the home of our full-service wheel repair facility and our creative media agency, CongruentStory.com which was born out of creating media for the company’s internal and external initiatives and now works with local and national brands to creatively tell their story.